Sand maker, which is also called HX series vertical shaft impact crusher, is high-efficiency equipment to make sand; it is researched and developed by our company by absorbing the advanced technology of “stone imapcting stone” from America Barmac Company. It has become the core equipment in sand making industry. It is widely used for crushing hard and brittle materials such as rock, grinding material, refractory material, cement clinker, quartzite, iron ore, concrete aggregate, etc; and it is highly recommended to make sand for construction and road paving.
1. This machine is a new type rock crushing machine developed in the 1990s and is used for substituting roller and ball mill.
2. Its structure is simple and the operation is stable;
3. Low energy consumption, high output and big reduction ratio;
4. Small bulk, convenient operation, installation and maintenance;
5. The final product is in cubic shape with small iron pollution;
6. During the running process, the stone rock can form a protective bottom layer which makes the equipment more durable;
7. Some easy-wearing parts adopt hard and wear-resistant materials and have small bulk and light weight, so that they can be changed easily.
The materials go into the crusher from the feed hopper and are separated into two parts by the distributor. One part goes into the impeller rotating with high speed from the middle of the distributor, and is quickened inside the impeller, and the acceleration can reach hundred times of the acceleration of gravity, and then the materials will cast from the three uniformly distributed runners of the impeller at a speed of 60-70m/s, and impact and crush with the other part of materials which fall from around the distributor and then they will together impact to the material lining inside the vortex cavity. Bounced from the material lining, the materials will impact obliquely upward to the top of the whirling motion chamber which will change their movement direction again, so that materials will move down, and the materials launching from the runners of the impeller will form a continuous material curtain. In this way, the materials will get two times or more hitting, friction, grinding and crushing effect inside the whirling motion crushing chamber. The crushed materials will be discharged from the bottom discharging mouth. This process will form a closed-circuit system together with the cyclic screening system and generally speaking, after three times of cycle, the materials will be crushed below 20Moh.
|Model||Max. feeding size(mm)||Power (KW)||Rotation speed (r/min)||Capacity (t/h)||Dimensions (mm)||Weight(without motor) (kg)|
|Specification||Max.feeding size(mm)||Power(kw)||Rotation speed of impeller (r/min)||Capacity(t/h)||Dimensions(L×W×H)||Totalweight（kg）|
To send inquiries, including feedback, requests for information, or questions, you
may use our Feedback and Inquiries form below.
Fields marked by an asterisk (*) are required fields.
All your information is kept confidential and is not shared with any third parties.